Great opportunity for a person who wants to be part of a growing company and get valuable Supply Chain experience. Manufacturing firm just west of Plymouth has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Assistant to support a very fast paced and growing team. Help with reports and keeping updated information in the computer system. Help team with RFQ’s. General administrative duties. You do not need Supply Chain experience just a desire to learn.
- Analyze information and communicate data to team
- Communicate with vendors regarding delivery dates and pricing while updating the computer system
- Send RFQ’s to suppliers and organize responses
- All other general communication and administrative duties as needed
- Excel and PowerPoint skills especially VLookups, pivot tables, sorting and filtering tables
- Strong Communication skills
- General administrations skills
This is a 6 month contract position. Once trained he job can be done remotely one day per week.