Manufacturing company in the southeast St. Paul suburb area has a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Director. You can make a real difference in this 100+ year old company. Reorganize supply chain department by aligning teams that have been working separately. Motivate staff and help teams achieve goals. Help with implementation of new ERP system. This is mostly a strategic position but there would be some negotiation with vendors. About 15% travel mostly domestic but some international.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related discipline
- APICS or other certifications a big plus
- 10-15 years of leadership in operations and supply chain
- Experience in leading operational transformation
- Domestic and Global sourcing experience
- Strong ERP, WMS and TMS systems