Immediate open for 12 month temporary Indirect Spend Buyer in Minneapolis, MN.
INDIRECT SPEND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. IT, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, ETC.
- Will place purchase orders (PO’s) with vendors for supplies, services and IT products to support corporate initiatives
- Support purchasing and sourcing teams
- Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.
- Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets
- Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.Minimum requirements
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems SAP preferred
- Supply Chain certification preferred