Job Title: Customer Service and Fulfillment Manager
Required Industry Experience: 4+ years
Compensation Package: DOQ
Area: Southeast Twin Cities suburb
Status: Direct Hire
Job #: 1622
Job Summary: Fast growing technical products refurbishing firm has an opening for an experienced manager to lead a team of five customer service professionals and a warehouse manager. Always be searching for more efficient and improved processes.
- Lead and supervise customer service team and warehouse manager.
- Work with employees to train, develop and achieve goals.
- Manager will be involved in hiring new staff, help implement a safety program and be accountable for team goals.
- Roll our safety programs.
- Negotiate with suppliers and build and maintain relationships.
- Always search for more efficient and improved processes.
- 4+ years operations management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, warehouse management, business administration.
- Warehouse management experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills needed as well as NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Experience rolling out a safety program a plus.
Keywords: Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Supply Chain Manager, ERP, MRP, Continuous Improvement, Warehouse Manager, Supervisor